Reviews for "B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi"

One of my favorite classics of the website, I still enjoy it now c:

The one and only.
The song I had on my iPod nano that i'd show to all my friends at school. It was tracks like this that made me think, goddamn I want to learn exactly how to make these cool soundscapes and energy inducing moments in music.
No matter what I listen to today, I always come back to "the initiators" to study on and attempt to implement into my own work.
5/5 without question

I’m ur huge fan, so i hope, you will upload the 2018 version. BTW. I love soooo much the fuzy bass <3 and that melodie

B0UNC3 threatened to take hostages if I didn't leave a review, so here it is:

This song was my 2005. I had a bulky second-gen iPod loaded with music from Newgrounds (all 35 tracks it could hold).

This track was probably the most played on repeat song for at least 4 months, probably more. There were some others (now unpublished) but who cares about them. This is Paradise on E, the pinnacle of what cool music was in 2005. And you know what? It's still cool. This song is like a trippy music box you find in a rummage sale: you have no clue what made you find it, and the old lady wouldn't haggle. You got home, wound the music box up, and let it play. Two days later, you woke up in a puddle of your own fluids, five pounds skinnier, and with no memory of the previous 48 hours. But you do know you were happy...so you wind the music box up again.

Want to hear a secret? It's 2018, this song is on my phone. I played it via Bluetooth as I drove to work. That isn't even hyperbole, that actually came up today on shuffle.

So there you go, B0UNC3. Please don't hurt my family, they're innocent.

B0UNC3 responds:

This must be the best review I've ever read. It's so awesome to hear that you still listen to it :D
I'll try not to take any more hostages <3

I remember hearing this song while playing Platform Racing 2. Very transformative game and song that inspired me to create.