For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 64 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Human"

umm

wtf were those things i gave it an 8 cuz i liked when he was kicking its ass

Wow...

Deep, but a little to emo-ish. Parts of it reminded me of The Wall. I say, good work on searching for answers. Gorgeous metphorical usuage.

ok first of all what the shit was that?

Music=Gay
Animation=Weird
Storyline=Fucked up
Humor=I'm giving you a 10 for humor because I was laughing my ass off at this pathetic crap.

Hmmm...

It seems to explain the various details of the human condition, which is fear. And man's greatest fear is the unknown...
I like it!

not bad

Pretty cool artistic thing you got going here, loved the distortion effects especially. Think the message behind this is all to do with the way people use metaphorical 'masks' to blend in with the crowd to become almost sheeplike and how those who don't can become pretty much excluded.

From my personal insite, I feel you have to find a middle ground with these people, it's useful to understand how these 'sheep' cultures work, but don't allow yourself to become too drawn in or you stop being a individual and just become another statistic... but anyways Nice idea done fairly well