Reviews for "Human"

artistic

You clearly have a personal view on life and people. Pretty artistic, don't think I would have come up with an idea like that (if I'd be a flash artist that is).

...

i really didn't understand the idea of this flash but it still was pretty good

Yeah

The song has a good chorus, but that's the song. The thing under inspection here is the flash.

The way you've created the effects of distortion and 'noise' during the chorus is fairly smart, it did the job of stepping up the pace and adding drive and presence to the flash.

Some things let this one down. A different storyline better lending to the song is one, but more specifically the side-on view of the fellow bringing the bat down on the...thing...It looks like a 3-frame loop and is too sketchy and fast to fit in properly.

Otherwise a good flash with a variety of abilities, it's just the actual design that may let you down once or twice.

great work, but needed something more

I agree with what Liman said. Everything was pretty well done, however it did lack closure. The story showed promise.
Other than that, great work. :)

Amazing!!!

Your movie is almost as good as the song!:D