For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Zombium"

Laugh out loud >_>

So far your little spoof on Lilium is the only good one, to me at least. I loved Lilium but I don't hate this spoof. I laughed at it and if I were the zombie I would have kicked that shadows ass, GIVE ME MY EYE YA BYASTIRD! ( And yes it's supposed to be bastard ) >_> Good job ^_^

awesome

This is my kind of thing right here. I loved it, make more like this.

Well done.

Incredibley funny. Witty, absoluetly. Definately a Lilium spoof, or bridged from the film, it is one of the better ones I've seen. Great in story line that made me giggle. Sure, you're not one of the best artists I've seen, however, everything flowed nicely and gave a good tone to the overall look and humor. And that MUSIC! May I shake your hand? That was the total polar total-laugh oppisite of the Elfen Lied theme song. I applaud you. Bravo. I hope to see more from you.

Wow.

Apparently you are a jungle bunny.

Get it?

You love the cock.

Wait wait. Wait for it.

Wait for it.

WAIT FOR IT.

You know what you just created? Do you know what this flash is? It's the fucking pinnacle of hilarity. I've just been swept away by a torrent of funny. No, really, it was so hilarious that I wet my pants. And then the chair. Then I had to wash the mattress beacuse it was soaked in urine and that was kind of digusting.

okay <3

It Was Nicely Drawn.

The graphics were pretty good and I liked the new music that went with it. That shadow was a complete ass-hole, but that added to the humor.