Reviews for "Zombium"

pritty frikin cool

by the way, grafics were choppy but that just made it better

ha take that serious disturbing poetic cartoon

nicely done nicely done i dont exactly hate that lilium but this was good

DonovanBarbera responds:

I don't hate Lilium either, that's why this is a spoof. Spoofs are light and generally complimentary, the intention is homage, not mockery.

Tremendous!

The best “Lillium” spoof I’ve seen yet! The awkward silence between the zombie and the “boogeyman” was brilliant. More movies should feature awkward silences, they’re hysterical. Wing’s rendition of “Don’t Cry for Me Argentina” really suited the tone, too. I’d say my favorite feature were the characters: I’ve seen spoofs with everything from furries to Bill Cosby, but the ones here actually improved upon as well as parodied the original. Keep up the good work!

DonovanBarbera responds:

Thanks!

......

I suppose this is the illegitamate rape-child of Lilium and Xombie, huh? Or perhaps their miscarried fetus? What a waste, but Newgrounds was built on parodies, right? So I suppose there have to be some bad parodies in order to highlight the good ones.

dude what an unclever spoof.

The original was good and was interesting i dont know why people are consitintly making crappy unfunny versions of the originals on this site.