Reviews for "Zombium"

....ok

that was...um...interesting. it was a tad funny, but i didn't really like it....

not very interesting

could have had him squish his eyeball or somthing

DonovanBarbera responds:

That would have required real animation.

Hmm Okay Then

Well Ill Just Be Polite About This. I didnt like it that much really it could of had some voice acting Animation was okay but other then that nothing. It just wasnt that good.

...What?

That was very gay. What was the point of making that flash if it doesnt even have a plot. Were you trying to get a stupid laugh because zombies arn't supposed to act polite? If that is the case then you are just another retarded random flash maker on Newgrounds. Acually make a nice series instead of fagget-ass random joke flashes.

...

lol, so, were startin to make lilium parodies eh?