Reviews for "Zombium"

ups and downs...

it WAS a rip off of lilium but if that was intentional then sure it was a good movie, also the art was very good but the tweening was simple and could have done with a bit of action (although this may be simply because u were ripping off lilium)
overall i liked it and the joke was good

'_' WHAT THE HELL !!!!!!!!

that was funny but how dare your rip off lilum Classsic ending Your funny nice parodie

polished-lookin' parody - with own style!

good job with a different music selection - the audio of lilium spoofs is getting old fast hehe... it's nice to see you were bothered to add those lines & squiggles to preserve the effect of those in old film slides. Awesome ending mann - best line ever ('...dick') lol'z. That shadow dude looked like a preying mantis with eyes & a grin like felix the cat.. nice & original flash piece, overall

DonovanBarbera responds:

A very "polished" review.

???

i liked this alot it was very original i enjoyed this

DonovanBarbera responds:

Thank you.

lol

i liked it lol it was funny