Reviews for "End of Nightmares"

Hehe.

Pretty cool. =)

gavD responds:

Thanks zonkster! Glad you enjoyed it!

Awesome game

This compares really well with the big name games
Very easy to learn basic controls, but lots of combo attacks
Kudos on the feature to redefine keys !!!

gavD responds:

Thankyou bila! Man, getting the "redefine controls" to work was a right head twister! Did you find the unlockable playable character?

Cool game/idea...

...but too easy to stuck between a few of the enemy bots... really cool though, nice work. Think you may have seen a certain Newgrounds character before doing the main guy though... :)

gavD responds:

We tried to make the bots slightly tougher than the mindless drones of Take to the Streets, but you're right, they're pretty much marching the march of doom towards the hero...

I'm not sure which NG character you mean though! I'd like to know! Em, did you hide a character in there?!

I liked it

Nice job

gavD responds:

Awesome Plazmaice621, glad you enjoyed it!

Well..

It would have gotten a perfect 10 except for the suck-shit music, and the fact that the guy that did voice acting for the kid sounded like a fucking faggot. "YES! LEVEL COMPLETE!" Goddamn kid.

gavD responds:

I'm sorry you didn't like the music and voice, but thanks for playing and the review!