For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 29 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "End of Nightmares"

This game just came off as being a bit too cheap to me. The graphics, IMHO, just don't seem to hold up at all. It looks way too cartoonish. This seems to be something that would be more appropriate for a flash cartoon, not a game. There is also this really annoying loop, where two robots spit fire on me from opposite sides. I didn't hear from Statler and Waldorf in this.

Some of the artwork is pretty impressive. The design of the enemies are also not too bad. Again, the music isn't that bad. It just needs more work. The title seems a bit cliched too.

i had one life left when i finished!

Good Game, but has a few flaws

Its a very good game, but it could use a little work. For one thing, its a bit short and could use a few more enemies.
Also it could have a better ending. When you beat the game, you shouldn't just see the closing credits. The player should see how the story actually ends. Even a text ending would have been better than just rolling the credits.

However, it was fun, and I really enjoyed it, despite its minor flaws.

Not that good

Well I cant say its bad or good but in the middle
First win you beat a level it says "yes level completed!" U dont need that its gets boring and makes the game alot worse so if u make a remake take it out.
Next is the combos THAT IS NOT A COMBO!!!!! Make more hit instead of just a punch and a kick. The bosses are to easy for me.
5/10
50%

Well...

I just kinda got bored...I'd think it'd be better if it was just a side scrolling platformer and it was just more interesting...

Overall:57%