Reviews for "End of Nightmares"

Great!!

This is a great game but I still like Take to The Streets better. I like the concept of falling asleep and having to fight in your nightmares, but this felt too overwhelming, even on normal difficulty. Take to The Streets was tough, but it was never overwhelming, unless you put it on INSANE!!!

I'm glad you like it!

I think the difficulty level is pretty high in this game, yes, but you can survive if you run all the time.

I'm currently working on a game that uses digitised sprites like Take to the Streets... It's not a sequel assuch though...

i like the game is so cool!

graphics and the game play is so great good work :)

gavD responds:

Cheers Pichu_Wanted! Props to Bankhead Studios for a top notch job on the visuals!

i liked it

it was great but seemed like somthing was missing;)

Thanks Greenguy1478!

The game is meant to have a dreamlike quality to it, perhaps that gave it the impression of incompleteness? For a more satisfyingly visceral experience, try my other beat 'em up, Take to the Streets!

not bad

it was cool from what i played but once i get to the big jumping bear it freezes up on me. good job though.

gavD responds:

It crashed?! DAMMIT! Sorry dude. It doesn't often crash but occasionally it does lock up.

Not my cuppa tea

I didn't really like it and the graphics were really weird

gavD responds:

You may prefer Take to the Streets, which is a similar game with digitised graphics.