Reviews for "DJ Derrick--New Trance (WIP)"

You're like a God

Yes, I post this after the song is being replaced, but I downloaded the first one. That one is based on the music of the Swedish artists Vibrasphere. Check them out on youtube once. Derrick you reached their level.

lol guess what?

You are absoloutely correct. They ARE the inspiration I had for that last track. The specific song was Ensueno (Morning Mix). It made me feel really good, like the feeling you get when you first wake up from good sleep. And when I listened to it I was thinking to myself, "I could produce a track in this style. Let's try this." And I did. lol

Now as for me reaching their level....doubt it. I'm still lacking that pro sound, but thanks anyways for the review!

Derrick

awesome...

there is nothing to say about this it is just so good! omg this is sooo good can i use this for a video i am making! please! it is just so awesome!

Yodamanjaro responds:

Sure, go ahead. lol Thanks for the review!

Awesome!!

please make more songs like this one. :)

lol Will do.

fantastic

there's nothing really else to say aout it, other than it's fantastic.

Thanks man!

WOW`

this is amazing! like i could sit and listen to this while i take a nap or am just sitting around! this is very beautiful! its very nice and well done congrats! please keep up the god work? id enjoy hearing more from you!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Yodamanjaro responds:

No problem man. Check out my label if you want to hear some good stuff.