Reviews for "DJ Derrick--New Trance (WIP)"

I thought it was good. Really Keep it Up.

VERY VERY NICE SERIOUSLY 10/10 YOU REALLY PUT EFFORT INTO IT . :]

lol I guess 3 hours does it, eh? Yeah, that's all it took. LOL

We like what we hear

keep up the good work we liked it and showed it to some guys in the studio

:P

Yodamanjaro responds:

Wait, so THE Blue Man Group likes my track? Thanks! Ha ha. Feel free to check out my other stuff on here, even though my good stuff is on my label now...

www.multitudemusic.com

There's all of my "good" stuff. Ha ha, I'm even going to take this track off (eventually) cause i got a better version now...

*wipes forehead*

i must be the laziest reviewer ever, even if i'm not a expert critic i should still rate, and so i rate 10/10 cause its good. the mixture of ambient and trance is smooth, when you listen to it you can tap your feet and close your eyes.

Thanks for the review!

Begin The Game

This sounds like when you start a video game and you're in the town that you must explore, or better yet the opening cutscene, it would suit better for an opening scene since most opening scenes last 5-10 minutes long.

Anyways the beats were all nicely done although it did tend to be a little repetitive, therefore just dragging the song out. You do know your stuff though I will admit that. All in all a great song.

1. It's a trance track. lol
2. It's trance, being repetitive by its nature of its genre.
3. Thank you for your review!

i find it great good work

i feel like you should cut the repeating in the beggining but i know it's still being worked on and you should add some different tunes in the backround in spots that i think you can find. I loved the tune you made at 2:48min of the song it sounded beautiful. great work. :) :P 10/10 5/5

Yodamanjaro responds:

Well, if I cut it, then I break the whole song's structure:

Intro: Introduces the main instruments (pad, bass, and such)
Middle: Shows you the real progression and introduces the main melody.
End: Wraps it up and leaves you wanting to listen to it again, or the completed feeling.

thanks though for the review man!
Derrick