Reviews for "DJ Derrick--New Trance (WIP)"

Hmm

It's a decent melody, the lead is okay but alittle to buzzy. The kick stinks to be honest, and whole the beat is drowning in ur lead :P

The strings at 0:42 needs a better break in the full version. Don't use eurogate as u did there Oo

Helth
5/5

Keep it up, these are just my opinions :P

k thanks man!

Love it

5/5 10/10
only thing is.... the song is not ambient, it is more of a dance song great job man

Yodamanjaro responds:

lol stupid newgrounds never changed it when I changed the genre. The original was a mix of ambient and trance, now this is just trance...

Thanks for the review though!

dis song is amazenin

i luv dis shit

Yodamanjaro responds:

I do too. Thanks for the review!

Stunning.

Amazing...the beat makes it non stop fun, and I never get bored of it!!!! Keep up the good work.

Thanks man!

Great Beat

Good job with this one man, really sounded cool. Though I really liked the beat, very fast and loud, sounded great, excellent job with that. The melody was good as well, slow and soft in some places, loud and strong in others very dynamic, excellent job with that. You said in your Author's Comments "Don't complain about the song being too long." and I'm really not, if anything, I wanted more of the song and wanted it to be about 4 min. long. Anyway good job with it, 5/5 from me, keep up the good work! :)

Yodamanjaro responds:

well, that was for the previous song I had up, where I replaced it with this one. thanks for the review though!