Reviews for "Grave 2"

awsome

i would say more other then this is kickass but i gtg cya leave reply

FrostedMuffins responds:

Don't worry, I reply to EVERY review! Thanks so much for the 10!!

Awesome Zombie-Shooting Game

Graphics weren't too great, but you could bare with it. Zombie styled games really are always fun, so you get an 8. The sounds weren't that fuzzy like most other zombie stuff here, so you got a 10. Violence well was an 8 because of the blood and stuff like that from the zombie, only thing that should have been changed was that zombies don't have have red blood. Interactivity, well got a 10, it was a game right? Humor.. Well the guy getting dragged and screaming was funny. Overall you got a 10.

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 3.3033 to 3.3049!

Yeah, not a lot for a raise, but eh it's okay.

FrostedMuffins responds:

Glad you liked it. The first Grave had green blood, or slime, or whatever.

shweeeeet

i liked it! the artwork isnt the most important part of this game, its how it works.

to me, the artwork was fine, but if spent more time on the artwork this game would be awsome! great job on the script tho. i would like to see and play the third one!

Keep it up!

>>-Silver-Arrow-->

BEST ZOMBIE GAME SINCE R.E. AND IN FLASH TOO!!

This game was awsome, this was prbably one of the best things i've seen done in flash i'm not an srtist either...but i still could'nt have done this.

Awsome

This was one of the best flash games i have played besides Xiao Xiao 10 Fight Man... I keep playing....and playing...lol I would like to know what kind of program you used to make this game because i want to make flash movies/games. Contact me at on my yahoo messenger Joey_Sneiderwine