Reviews for "Grave 2"

Zombiffic

It was pretty good, the reload time for the shotgun was a little too realistic, the green sight thing should be used a little more and I think the pace is a bit slow. I did like the weapon selection, anything with a shotgun is fine by be! i loved the window shooting bit at the start but I think you should have been able to shoot out all of the windows and destroy other stuff throughout the game. Also the gun not moving vertically when you aim up and down was a little disorientating. The art wasn't too bad, kinda oldschool newgroundsy. I didn't mean to bitch about so many things.. it was a kickass shooter anyway, congrats on getting frontpage

Very Nice

I liked it. The graphics dont make the game, but its nice when they are good. I didnt mind in this case, it gives it a different feel. Overall, great game. However the spiders at the beggining are a bit akward to hit, direct shots sometimes dont hurt them.

Anywho, great. Keep it up.

It was OK.

You know...im pretty suprised at some of the things people are writing on this. First of all the graphics arent THAT bad compared to what I have seen in the past from much more "Reputable" people. Everyone fails to mention that alot of the Monsters popped out from some fairly creative places. and the shooting gallery esque action was fairly fun. You people need to get off your high horses and stop thinking that everything is made just to please you....give me a break...

Awww

That was cute AND fun. I thought the Green Sight thing was kind of clever. The art was so bad it was good. Fun to play.

maybe not an artistic achievement...

...but it was definitely good as a first person shooter, which in my opinion, we don't have enough of on NG. There were only two things that bugged me: the fact that the stronger weapons (i.e. shotgun + machine gun) have no ammo limit made the handgun kind of useless. The other thing was the ending, I didn't get it. So yeah, good job, but keep working at it (can't wait to see the third one).

FrostedMuffins responds:

Thanks for the good review. You'll have to wait a while for the 3rd one because I'm currently working on some really great 2d sidescrollers. Again, thanks for the review.