Reviews for "Grave 2"

Very good game

great game....but i do have a few things to say. First of all it could be a little harder...beat it pretty easy. I loved the options of different guns....but i thought the handgun ruled most of the time.....you should probably focus on having the machine gun shoot when you hold the mouse...as opposed to like 5 bullets in a row with one click. Having different difficulties would be cool...some even limiting ammo.
Lastly-don't worry about how long the load takes...only took about 30 secs here anyways

kinda good

It's good for one 13 year old.i'm 21 and can't do this kind of work. Keep up the work and do the nuckles flash :)

not bad

it was fun it'd b better if it was a lilttle longer and harder but none the less a good game

You need a mini gun or rocket

totally more guns

good game

this game is great and surprised your 13 and made it...but dont keep saying that you act like you are better than other people so just make a game for people to play and rate it not make a game and go "Omg im 13 i own you".

FrostedMuffins responds:

OMG I'm 14 now and I own you!!!!