Reviews for "Storybook 2: gel"

That was the funniest thing I've seen all week!!!

Holy shit this made me laugh my ass off!!! I love the random fights and violence in it lol I mean this made me have tears in my eyes lol This whole thing was beautiful! Make more!!!!!! I'm hot...... *wink* lmao

Just one word...Legendary

That made me laugh, the bit where they were all just doing kung foo moves...very well done

:D

wow i watched it about 10 times and found 50 of the eggs.... wow that was so funny you got all of the pics to work out so good like the foose-ball table thing into his stomach lol awesome!

ur sooo funny

lol the first one was good too! u shud make a part 3:)~!

haha excelent peice!

Very unique flash for Newgrounds. Good photoshopping and such, I really like the secrets you hid threwout the movie, my favorite is where you click on Gel's butt and it farts....but then you click on his face and it makes the same sound ROFL. This is very funny don't let any of those other people bring you down.

P.S. YOUR WIFE IS HOT <---lol