Reviews for "Storybook 2: gel"

lol

dude that was awesome!

wow

I have to say that was great photowork there. especially the kung fu and strangling part. well anyways i loved this flash its great for laughs

Wasn't gonna reveiw but....

LOL!! HAD to laugh at how you wife was all covered up. That'll keep them snotty-nosed, sweaty-handed creeps peepers off your wife, eh?? Great pic editing too.

OMFG!!!

HAHAHHAHA!!! OMG SO FUCKING FUNNY!!!! i dont care that there is hardley animation, it's so funny!! make more! please

lol that was great

seriously i was watching it and always wondering how you guys got those pictures especially the one when gel is chucked threw the wall