Reviews for "Storybook 2: gel"

lmoa "try to do it less crappy"

that was a classic phrase your a legend dustball and you to gel, not really sure about priscilla though

Aww, she does her best.

you kick ass dude!!

thats was sooooooo funny i like it alot.make more like dust ball gos to the laundromat or dust ball gos to monset truck rally.just make more ok?

That was awesome! 5/5

These are hilarious! And some of those pictures were Photoshopped fantastically, such as the gel strangle. Absolute genius, I am loving every second of these!

Thanks!

Hehehe, your stories are cuteness Dustball :P

I made sure and look at all of your little Easter eggs. (Using Tab of course) That was fun, and added replay value. Not sure if there was 128 though...

Anyways, your wife is hot! XD Sorry, but it must be said. :P

So yes, a nice cute little movie that will be perfect to show your kids when you have some. :) Nice job.

Dustball responds:

Thanks! 57 of the eggs are hidden text!

Great

Great job, I loved the first one too. Btw you know that playhead that you use. That's really awesome, could you please tell me how to make one?

Dustball responds:

Thanks! I'm not sure what you're talking about though, but feel free to email me!