Reviews for "Type Wild"

definintely some funny stuff

great movie. it was very funny. I especially loved the "typewriter" chorus thing. Hilarious.

damn it...cant keep up

crap! lalala tai tuay...lalalaa

pretty funny

I really loved the fat guy singing havent seen this stuff in a bit. Keep it coming :)

Tee hee! What fun!

This is pretty good stuff! Not as good as the original, of course, but pretty funny nonetheless! Can you come up with more cool stuff like this?

TYPE WILD!!!

Graphics: Pretty simplistic, but still still well-done and almost PERFECTLY synchronized (unlike the Falsh DDR games to date)! Though perhaps you shoulda shrunk the resolution a little more.
Sound: OH YEAH BABY!!! Where'd you get that MP3, I WANT IT!!!!
Interactivity: No actula interactivity, but you don't want any because you're dancing like a maniac!!!
Style: Excellent style.
Violence: None to speak of, yet it's still worth viewing even for violence freaks!
Humor: THIS IS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!!! Men singing female parts, hoaxes on par with All yOur base are belong to us, etc.
Overall: Mabye not he morst original thing, but it's still VERY cool and worth watching. Right when you see GWB rotating at the start you know you're in for a ride!