Reviews for "FF:The New Empire Part 6"

I like it

I liked it im a midevil fan too and this deserves the ng features not just daily place I bet it would get it if there was more final fantasy fans

lol thanks man :).

wonderful

nice job i think im a little to emotional about these ff games but theyre so amazing theyre just so great u cant get it all through ur head and i love the song when aeris dies in 7 :'(

im a geek i know :P ,good work man

I love it!

I haven't seen the other ones, but this one rocks!

Thanks ifrit!

You rock dude!

Whatsup tootbook its me (the dude who wanted to learn how to make flash). Your flashes keep getting better and better man, plz make the next 1 soon :) I love the new empire series.

P.S. I GOT FLASH FINALLY! Now I need your help with it.. lol I would help you in flash if I knew ANYTING about it... im just a n00b right now.

Tootbook responds:

lol...damn, alright well. IM me online on T00tB00k. And i'll try my best.

Awesome.

Well I can't believe I never saw these flashes before. Please don't leave us all hanging here. Remember that guy from the LQFA series? Well, he never finished what he started. Nobody likes an unfinished story. Anyways superb flash.

Tootbook responds:

well i'm kinda remaking part 4 originally i was gonna split it into 3 parts but then i realized part 2 and 3 could just go into part 1 now the filesize limit isnt restricted...thenn i found out how to optimize so far i've cut about 1 meg in size from it and added roughly 2 minutes. I'm working on it at the moment and i plan on having it out by august 18th at the very latest. as for part 7...:( gonna be some time