Reviews for "FF:The New Empire Part 6"

Nice added twist to FF3!

What a great additional story to Final Fantasy 3. I have that game at home and beaten it too. It was hard but I managed to pull through with the long epic game. You and I shoulnt care about the reviews that sais this submission is boring, cause their soooo inpatent! I loved it!!

Tootbook responds:

thanks man :) i sadly havent beat ff3 but i might as well have...i just cant find my way through the last dungeon! XD

Beautiful!

That was beautiful, I just loved the background-sounds and the animations were great! Great storyline too!

I hope you make more episodes soon! Keep it up!

Tootbook responds:

thanks, and i will be making more :).

intresting enough

you got one hell of an imagination. it wasnt a bad idea. i noticed though that if you wait long enough in a scene the music cuts out. thats not to important though.

Thanks!

welcome back y'all

Great job again try harder the storyline is pretty good though

Thanks

You Rule

Ah, the nostalgia. Great job capturing the style of ff III (VI) remids me of the old days :). You are a relly skilled writer, and I enjoyed the exact music and scenes from the game, great job.

Thank you tbrockly!