Reviews for "FF:The New Empire Part 6"

Great!

You did a fantastic job. Being a huge FF fan myself i was deffinetly happy with the results. Keep up the good work and i cant wait for part 7.

Will do :)

I just found out something.

My eyes didn't bleed from the animation this time. Good job. Anyway, nice cheap shot in that fight. (If you know what I mean <.<;)

Yeah, poor Terra :P

I liked it.

The story is interesting ,and sabin was one of my favorite characters, I used him all the time. I know that you need a story to set the action so not having much fighting here doesn't bother me. I will definitely watch the next part. I do remeber the story since it was one of my favorite games, but how can magic still exist? At the end of the story of ff6 the statues that where the origins of magic where destroyed erasing all magic from the world.

Tootbook responds:

"but how can magic still exist?" all will be explained in time. especially terra being alive.

damn good

very nice liked all of it :D

Thank you.

Great!

Keep up the good work tootbook. These ff new empire flashes get better every time. Your flashes pwn

Tootbook responds:

Thanks man, i pwn indeed. The next one will be out soonums! Thanks for making me your number one artist :p. :D!