Reviews for "OOT: The Lost Woods"

pfsccccchWOW

i never thought anyone could do anything to this tune to make me like it more (i said the same thing bout the super smash bros brawl theme like two months ago tho) amazing job.

@linkgoff

It sounds a lot like Banjo-Kazooie because that game made HEAVY use of the xylophone-ish type beat and the wind-flutish light part.

For example, i'm reminded of the treasure trove cove for the beginning xylophone part and the freezeezee peak for the wind flutish part.

Great song, but not something i'd jam and listen to on my phone. Sorry. 8/10

extremely good

reminds me of Banjoe Kazooie for some odd reason

Very good

There's a lot going on in this song, but somehow the melody is never lost. I was going to vote 9, but then I realized that I couldn't come up with anything I didn't like about this.

Also, "I tried to make it sound as live as I could" almost sounds like it's referring to all the bird calls. This isn't very relevant; I just thought it was an odd choice of words.

Hoeloe responds:

Live recorded I meant, but thanks for the review!

AmT(AdamsofT)

Wow -i really like this version.Good job.
PS. How long take you an ,,Awaiting Moderator Approval┬┤┬┤ ?
I had submited few songs and i have this Awaiting long time.
Sry for my english