For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 94 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "OOT: The Lost Woods"

Omy 'Tis Awsurm :)

I LIEK :D

I was thinking at the start
"Omy this aint gonna be very good since there is nothing to do with oot there"
And then
BAM
I heard the best version of Lost Woods ever :D

1:45 was the most epic part XD

This was actually really good, I fail to see what it is you think is so bad about it? I think it was just great. The overall feel is amazing, and the sounds were just breathtaking. This alone can fit just about any form of audience out there. As for complaining, the ending, when it loops, sounds funny XD

I honestly can't find anything to really complain about, other than the little bird sounding effect. It's nice in the beginning, but as you get closer to the ending, it sort of gets along the annoying side. And as said before, when it loops, the sounding birds sort of clash with one another.

But I will compliment you by how well you made everything come together. You really did well on this and it's an instant fave =D

5/5 and a 10/10 from me =D *Fave*

Current Score
4.45 / 5.00 (+ 0.015)

(208 listens so far, yet only 2 other reviews?)

1:45 eh?
My composed bit is the most epic? Thanks! Thanks as well for the constructive review, it really cheers me up to see a review with a fair amount of thought in it.

well done

makes me feel like im on holidays now but no a few more days then i am

(>'.')> You're Awesome!

This is really good.
It's really well thougt out, not slewn together for the sake of remaking something. And I think the instruments sound pretty realistic as it is ^_^

Very good job.

Hoeloe responds:

Thanks, but I really do need better strings, I use Squidfont Orchestral, and that needs amplifying to fit the volume the other I use, which is TGSF21X. The amplification is nigh impossible to reach without distortion. At the moment I'm just using a waveshaper, which I have several preset files, none of which are great. But thanks a lot.

interesting

hey.... if you are working on soundfonts my hat goes off since in my begginings I used to use those shitty samples.... I would probably recommend getting your hands on stuff like Garritan personal orchestra since the sound quality its better and it will unleash a new better creativity wave in your brain... Anyway.... this is a good work.... if it was made with better samples it would sound much better

Hoeloe responds:

Hmm... unfortunately I don't have £100 to spend on a soundfont, this is merely a little hobby of mine, I get no funding for it and thus have no money to spend on it.