Reviews for "OOT: The Lost Woods"

Very beautiful

Words cannot describe how much I love this remix.
It's like I thought it was good at first, but after like a week or so I went back to listen to it and I dunno, for some reason I could not get enough.

nice

i like the original better but this one is just as good

nostalgic T_T

nice remix; this one is my fav song o all the zelda thx for the reminder

Hrm...

I love this song, the original that is. This is a very good redition of Sarah's Song (aka the lost woods) and the parts tht use just the sting orchestra part is very nicely done. But when things start to become like a parade it takes away from the mystery that the song is supposed to have. Or thats what I think anyway. But, like I said, a very good rendition of the original.

Lots of change, but not too much for once!

I like how even though there's plent of difference to this, I can still get the classic, mysterious vibe like I did with the classic orignial! Wonderful, splendid! I'm literally applauding you here, lol