Reviews for "OOT: The Lost Woods"

i think u did a fair

u did a job keeping it klassy

Actually Seabassthegreat...

if you still check out this, you should know, they are in fact, also with their new one, ANYWAY..
This song is great, it keeps the "airy" feel of the forest, plus the wild/exotic instrument sounds used to keep the feel of it as a fantasy.
Nice job

a somewhat great idea in general..

somebody should get nintendo to recreate Loz:oot,im not saying that its a bad game as is cuz i fuckin love playing it that way, but im just wondering what it would be like if there was a version of orcarina of time with these soundtracks and graphics like twilight princess,just a somewhat great idea in general

Meh, but then...

At about 45 seconds in it loses the over-simplicity and combines with other instruments, kicking the beat up quite a few notches. I was actually just going to vote it a two until I heard that, but now this has the 5 it deserves!

Hoeloe responds:

Never a good idea to vote before listening to all of a song.

Usually what I do is if I don't like something, I skip on to sevel reasonably close together points, and if it doesn't improve along the length of the track, I tend to vote it down.

If you liked this, you should listen to the improved track, which is now part of my OOTHQ series!

Quite creative

This was an interesting remix of the Lost Woods theme from Zelda,i thought the instruments that were used was created sounding like a wood theme with some orchestra,overall this was definitely a different style remix i never heard of when it comes to the Lost Woods theme but you did a great job on it. =)