Reviews for "Teh CC Slumber Partay P1"

its a real good movie, i would give it a nine but,

it didn't really had a point and the drawings were kinda monkey-like.

good movie though

and with "monkey-like drawings" i don't mean they are ugly, i only mean that your viewers like me would rather see own made drawings and no flas from libraries

topcatyo responds:

Yeah, sometimes it's best to make the clock yourself, but sometimes, for the creator, it just feels better to have the fla. in the librarie.
I will make clock movies where the characters are all drawn by me.
Glad you liked it overall though.

Very well done.

but where in the hell did you pick my boomstick fla.?! i was shocked to find him in there :O

Anyways onto the moffay, i think it was very well done, although some effects were missing at some points it didn't kill anything. the crew is proud to have you. keep up the good work.

topcatyo responds:

I'm really glad you like the movie.
I can't exactly remember where I found bewmstick's fla.
I think .net, but that's down.
Maybe Clockcgroudns.
Anyway, glad you like the movie.

Very good flash.

Funny story, great animations. I liked the 3D thingy above their heads. Very good job.

Glad you like it :)

excellent

excellent job man, that was great, i await the next movie

Glad you like it :)

^_^

thats a hell of a good movie you crazy kitty!!!!

Tv clock