Reviews for "Teh CC Slumber Partay P1"

that was pretty good, but...

You say "to be continued due to lare freakin file file size". to reduce the file size, try redicing the size of the music.
i noticed two of your loops were in stereo. while this may sound much better than mono, it's also twice the filesize of mono! those same loops also sounded like high quality mp3s rather than low.

I like the clock stuff though, it's pretty funny.

topcatyo responds:

Meh, it's a good thing I had to have a P2 though. The graphics, sound, and everything is better in that one. But I'm glad you like it.

Good Job

Normally I dont like the Crock Crew not your fault straberrys fault but your animation is great and not crap like other members Good Job

I)arkZrobe

topcatyo responds:

I'm glad you like it, despite the clocks.
Thanks for the review =)

wow

the graphics are really great and it is really funny. cool.

I'm glad you like it :)
P2's graphics will be a lot better too.

Omg

That was great can wait for part two.

I'm glad you like it :)

w00t!

Nice!! I laughed so fuckin hard when Phantom Clock said "there's rats!" and the reaction followed. Can't wait till part 2!

There was only one flaw! Lack of biblo >:(

topcatyo responds:

I'm really glad you liked it biblo.
I had no flash of you, so no biblo :(
IN THE FUTURE THOUGH!
Anyway, I'm glad you liked it. P2 will focus more on action.