Reviews for "Teh CC Slumber Partay P1"

very good!

best "clock"movie ive ever seen! :)

Ehehehehehehe

Peanut Butter!!... I think I'll explode *poof* lolz

I loved it.

Aha, Thanks for puting me in it. That was awesome.

Glad you like it :)

Very nice overall

Graphics 10: Very nice artwork, I can tell you didn't let that year go to waste.

Sound 8: Good, but the voices get annoying over time.

Interactivity 10: Lots of buttons for many things, better than the usual play and replay buttons.

Style 10: CC is ok, yet your unique way of doing things boosts the score up.

Violence 7: It had some stuff every now and then, not too much though.

Humor 10: Does this really need to be explained?

I really enjoyed your flash and hope that your second part will come out soon and not take another year. Hope you get a good rating on this and your second. Thank you for once again proving that CC does still have some life left and talented flash artists.

topcatyo responds:

First of all, I'd like to say thank you for starting my day off extremely happy. Reviews like these are what get artists to make cartoons.
Part 2 is already finished, but I'm waiting till clockday (August 15).
Thank you for the review.

Awesome!

Good Job Topcatyo! I loved this first part of the Movie. I remember way back when you started working on this movie at CC.UK.

Cant wait to see part two!

-DarkArchonClock