Reviews for "Teh CC Slumber Partay P1"

Im not a big fan of clocks

but I enjoyed the movie.
Nice idea tho and too abd you couldnt continue cause of the filesize :(

topcatyo responds:

I'm glad you like it, despite the clocks. =) P2 is finished and will be out August 15 (clockday)

Waiting for 2nd Part.

Good movie... I like the TalkAloud voices... Many people don't and feel they are really being revolutionary when in their review they write "Those voices sucked YOU USE A TALK DEVICE DON'T YOU??". Well... I think if they are that stupid... They shouldn't make the assesment that the voices suck...

topcatyo responds:

I'm glad you liked the movie, and that you don't get annoyed by the voice.
Even though it's finished, P2 will be released on August 15 (clockday).
You can wait that long. ;)
Thank you for the review.

Nice

Thats alot of clocks. Poor dragon cloak......... Bad Phatom clock. btw how did phantom clock drink all that booze when he couldn't catch a knife.

The dead-pan humor was okies. Thanks for making it.

Golden clock just rocks.......

topcatyo responds:

I'm really glad you like it.
Even though P2 is finished, you'll have to wait till August 15 for it. Yes, poor poor Ancient Dragon.
And about the booze, Phantom can let things pass through him when he's being absent minded, or when he wants to 0_o

nice!

prob. one for the clock crew collection, or is it? wasn't that for official movies, is this one official?

It is official.
The whole of Clockcrew.co.uk was awaiting its releawse.
I'm glad you liked it.

pretty gd dude

the voices were gay tho u used a talkany device didnt u?

I did :/
But at least you like it =)