Reviews for "My Retribution"

amazing but!!!

i wanted more power not like a gothic hip hope song but the piano is that good that therer is no option but to 5 it n give it a 10/10

theres one thing u should of done is take out the AYES"!!!! the do get annoying if there to notice able so if u got rid of em or turned em down would be amazing but this is amazing none the less so yh keep it up

Druids-Warcry responds:

Gothic Hip hope, nice man. glad you like them pianos, im trying to find out what an Option is. and why theres none of it. I really like my "Heys" in the song its power in "HEYS" and they where ment to be noticed. well any way thanks for making a comment and thanks for the support.

this ones out for WF1
(It looks like there Communicating...)

...

wicked, dude. normally, i dont like hip hop, but this sounds very trance-ish and haunting. i like it.

Druids-Warcry responds:

Well thanks, Hip hop gets a really bad stereo type as "dumb n***a music" some times the mood of hip hop changes quick, blowing minds one second and then grinding on a chick. theres Bling and underground. its got a lot of soul, you just got to find the link ups.

Props

This song belongs in a far better Flash than a stupid "Mad Quiz". This stuff is too dark and epic for just simple background music. I wish I could see this in some sort of original flash with an epic story. My $#!t is nothing compared to yours, but you might wanna check out my latest Audio Submissions. They are among this epic level of never ending battles. Good shit Ashley.

Druids-Warcry responds:

Yeah man thanks for the support Metallikid6, I mean shit my music is the worlds I don't mind who uses it for what I'm just glad some one is getting enjoyment out of it. I will check your music out for sure. If you keep at it and got some good motivation and a good partner then any thing can happen. I know a few people have asked to use this in a flash, so lets just wait and see. thanks for your support and review.

Awesome.

The atmosphere this song gives is fantastic...I've just used it for a video I needed to do for a class project, and it really adds mood and seriousness to the parts that demand it. Well done, I hope to hear more from you!

Druids-Warcry responds:

Well hey, thanks for Using my song in your Video. did you post it on NG? i would like to see it, well thats for the comment there and your support Metzalx

Beyond Perfect!

This is amazing, you are an amazing artist, *Bows Down* haha. That melody in the background kinda sounded like The Twilight Zone. O_O Nice job, congrats.

Druids-Warcry responds:

yeah man thanks im glad you liked it bro, thanks for the review