Reviews for "My Retribution"

Godly work!

OMG simply amazing nice work! 1000000/1000000

Druids-Warcry responds:

yeah thanks for the Review there, GodlyRaVeN thanks for your support

Jaws Dropping

This song is awsome!im not a good rapper but i can actually rap to this song lol
but this is prolly my favorite song from you thanks

Druids-Warcry responds:

hey thanks, for the support and review, and glad you like the song

Bravo!

that was amazing! your speech was good aswell

Druids-Warcry responds:

haha thanks man, glad you liked the song :P

Holy fucking shit!

This song is sweeeeett as hell!! The beat is so freakin ILL!! Man some underground rappers need to use this beat, holy shit man awesome! Itd be sick as hell if people like Jedi Mind Tricks, Army Of the Pharaohs or Immortal Technique used this track. Damn dude amazing!! My hat goes off to you!

Druids-Warcry responds:

haha wow man thanks. that be fucking sweet as hell! Immortal Technique and like Jedi mind, are teh sex! that be really chill if they did. thanks for the review, and support PJskoria

Great Instrumental 5/5 10/10

Nice One!
On my youtube account you go.

Druids-Warcry responds:

Ah cool, i guess. i have my stuff on a Youtube already