Reviews for "My Retribution"

Very nice

Good work on both of your parts. This one shows a maturation of your style as well as the fact that the two of you mesh very well on collab projects. Very nice, keep up the good work.

Peace

Druids-Warcry responds:

Oh man, thank you Ingenius! im glad you liked it. :P yeah i think it was one project that did really, really well!

This is good.

Damn good man. Love the voicey pads.

Druids-Warcry responds:

Yo man, thanks! the Voicey pads where a very sweet deal

i should have done more editing on this, but i like it and love how it became! i think it was a very good job on mine and F-777s part

a good song

i dont know a lot about music and the things involved in making it, but in my opinion this is one of the best songs ive heard in a while. good work.

Druids-Warcry responds:

thank you man, glad i got your support! good looking yo

This really does give off a strong vibe. In fact, I'd have this as the bgm for a boss battle. If I ever get to make a game or an anime or something, I'd use this. I'd ask you first, of course.

The feeling this gives off is incredible. It's just fantastic. I don't get why it's labelled Hip Hop - Modern, because it sounds more like Ambience to me.

Druids-Warcry responds:

Well thats cool if you use it in your work thats why we are hear.

to give the people cool Audio to work with

I like, I like!

I feel like I'm playing Metroid Prime when I'm listening to this chart...

Emotionally, this piece makes me feel like as if I'm facng my jugment day...I wake up in the morning, look at the golden sky and I know that it is time...either i do, or i die....with each snare hit is a step closer....and the way this piece ends makes me feel that I am going toe to toe with fate..

10/10 I love it when music makes me daydream!

Druids-Warcry responds:

we go Toe to Toe with Fate every day man! but take it one step at time, xD

glad you like it Zapinguin Daydreaming is good.