Reviews for "FF7: About Random Battles"

pretty much.

Yeah, that's about how it goes. Every two steps you gotta fight something.

Love your choco/mog Relax-O-Vision. Loop it and there's tons less animating! Not only that, but Relax-O-Vision is ALWAYS funny!! Especially if you can still hear what's going on!

Hmm.....I think a 6/10 for this. Not terribly funny, but not too bad either. :)

Not the best but still good

Well, this isn't LF's best work, but it's still pretty good. The "Alfred" voice for the narrator gets annoying after awhile. And PLEASE - it's pronounced "TEEFA." Not "TIFFA".

lol funny

the end was funny when he goes "oh keep in mind phoenix downs don't always work, I'm looking at you Aeris. nyenyennyeye" xDD. Awesome job i love final fantasy games =]

lol

tifa look like the tomb raider

Ahh, I remember this

This was back when he was funny. Good show! But to be honest, I always had Yuffie in my party. She was my favorite