Reviews for "South Park 502 Part 1"

this version isent language censored

i got the 4rth and 5th season of Southpark,i saw the episode thats the same is this,well,expect the episode in the dvd censored the f word,in this flash its not censored,where did u get the version that has the f word?

carmelhadinosaur responds:

Thanks for the score! Umm, well I can't really remmember where I got it from.. But it's somewhere around the net hehe..

shit

lol thiz iz realy funny i love south park . OH so that why the worlds so fucked up coz people say "shit" on t.v lol keep up the good work

Thanks alot! =)

lol i love that episode and nw you made a flash movie about it i love it

lol np thank you! :D

Dude, like, totally far out bro!

I remember the first time I saw this episode on Comedy Central. I was laughing so hard after just the first part, I almost pissed my pants. And the animation in this Flash was just like in the show. Great work. Hope to see the rest of it.

carmelhadinosaur responds:

Thanks alot for the comment!!

SWEEEEET!

This is one of my favorite episodes of south park! Are you going to make part 2 though?

carmelhadinosaur responds:

Thanks!! Part 2 is ready but it weights too much because I used groups so I don't think it will get here :(