Reviews for "South Park 502 Part 1"

DUDE! AWESOME!!!

SP is my favourite show... AND YOU PUT STRAWBERRY CLOCK, the Clock Crew (My favourite NG band) King in it!!!! YOU ROCK!

Just one question: If it's a rerun of that shit episode... why does it have that scene from that new Season 10 episode in it? :-S

Thanks!! LOL
Uhh, well about your question..
Do you mean the drawing of a few kids as bigger ones? Lol that was just drawn out of boredom, it has nothing to do with the world :P

Haha

Nice job.. you did pretty good..

lol
<smug>
thhiinkkkkss!
</smug>

hmm

great transerence job!

Yay thanks! :)

awsome

oh, and for the 5th season, timmy is in the theme and he says, "TIMMAY TIMMAY TIMMAY TIMMAY TIMMAY TIMMAY LIVIN' A LIE TIMMAY!" i personnally would have picked a better episode, like " scott tenorman must die", also from the fifth season. or it would have been cool if you did the greetings card that they made that started their career on the show south park.

Thanks! Well, I really have no idea why did I choose this episode :D

This is a good attempt but,

why did u make the clock do the theme song he went "timmy timmy timmy" when its ment to be "i like girls with big ol' titties,i like girls with big vaginas" thats what kenny says! another mastake is that u put this is for all ages so why does it say: 1)Shit and number 2) Fuck <--- Kyle says "i dont really give a fuck" but apart from that that was a good attempt! I no this stuff because i am the biggest SP fan ever!!!

Hi
Uhh, well, I don't think that for one word i'm gonna change the for all ages :P
Plus I didn't really know what Timmy says, I just made a really really simple theme thingy..