Reviews for "South Park 502 Part 1"

i love south park

awsome south park the best. i remember this episode.ahah this so funny ahahahahah

Thanks!!

I think this is really great what you've done here

I love South Park and I think its really cool what you've done here. (Just out of curiosity, is this going against any copyright laws? :\ )
But amazing graphics (looks almost just like the show, except cartman has some wicked huge eyebrows :) ) and good episode choice, 5/5!
BTW when does part 2 come out?

carmelhadinosaur responds:

Thanks!! Uhh, hopefully it's alright doing this, though Trey & Matt said that they allow episodes to be downloaded but iunno 'boot this :P
Part 2 is done long ago and probably isn't going to be released due to me using groups instead of grahpics (laziness, ignorance): srry :O

for all ages?

it was pretty good except for one thing. you said it was for all ages. i highly disagree due to constant swearing.

carmelhadinosaur responds:

Well the system works quite differently that what I choose in there.. I can't choose to which ages.. But thanks anyway!

wicked

best south park submision on newgrounds

yay, ThAnKs!!

WOw

That was like spot on, awesome job. Now all you need to do is get some good voice actors and make your OWN south park episode. Watching the same thing over again, but with slightyly crappier animation (no offense, it was wicked, but not as good as the actual show) isn't very funny. But I'm off to see what other flashes youve made.

carmelhadinosaur responds:

Thanks!! If I was to do a project as big as this but with my own idea, i'd have some original characters..