Reviews for "Story Left Untold (DJKarma)"

hmm...

it sounds good, but are you really allowed to just compile somebody else's music?

BlazingDragon responds:

Well, it is 90% original. (The only similarity is a short melodic phrase) I reviewed the original song and wanted to remix it. I sent multiple PMs to DJKarma asking permission, but he STILL hasn't responded. I will readily delete this if he has any problem with it. When you post a song it says, "If you alter, transform, or build upon this music, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one." Which I did. So I'd like to think I'm not breaking any rules, here. I don't think he'll have any problem, though.

Thanks for the review! :D
~Blaze

wah!!

omg Respect!!!!!!!! wow i really like sad songs :D sooo nice man!!!!!!!!! please make more! of this 10/10 and 5/5 W00t!

this is yet another one...

if your wonderingg what i'm talking about, check out the comment i posted on his song "sadness and sorrow v2" cause i'm not typing it again

WoW . amazing.

i really think you are a great composer. this is tu much better than "what we have lost and forgotten" (from EPIC BATTLE FANTASY). fantastic!

BlazingDragon responds:

I'm not familiar with Epic Battle Fantasy, but thank you! :)

This song is one of the reasons why newgrounds has some of the best music on the internet.
:) Thanks for all those memories.