Reviews for "_-={When Madness Descends}=-_"

yet another masterpiece...

as usual, great job. i like the rock/instrumental combo. sounds good. i look forward to hearing your next project. keep up the great work. :)

MaestroRage responds:

Thanks Snyper! I'm glad you liked it, thanks again for the review!

Greatness As Always

A fight between two warriors. One who plans to revive the world as a new world, and the other who plans to save us all. The battle is at large, and others around the world are taking sides. The flames of destiny are upon us, as the wind takes hold of the skies, the waters clash against each other, and the earth rumbles filling no terror or fear within anyone battling upon the field, we call Planet Earth. A battle so fierce... you'd think it were a war, when the war is happening between the two choosing sides. The greater good overcomes the dark one and sends him to his doom, but spares his life.

"The world is run on power, not violence. Take away the power, and you leave and empty shell."
- The-Great-One (2008)

A magnificent piece if I must say and in Classical Rock I certainly am surprised. However I felt it was a bit too short, but as you described, the PC limitations. Nonetheless, I enjoyed it.

Sincerely,
The-Great-One

MaestroRage responds:

hey TGO! Thank you for the story first off!

I enjoyed the description of such epic proportions, however your quote though valid, I must disagree with you.

I don't disagree in the sense that power and violence are different, and that the world is in fact not run purely off it, but power is earned through the prospect of violence.

But only if the definition of violence is expanded to suit a general purpose. Economical violence, spiritual violence, environmental violence. All these factors combined, these qualities together form power. For a nation or man whom holds no potential for these violences is deemed without power.

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it! Once again, thank you for the story! Well written and enjoyable!

Great Song.

This song sounds pretty damn awesome. It sounds like the perfect tune for some epic struggle to save something or other.

It fits perfect.

Nice 10/10 try working more on base and drums. But still awesome my littlebrother he's only 3 months (im way older than him) liked it XD.

Lovely

More lovely than this cup of fine WHOOP ASS.

Awesome darkness ensues, could listen to it for hours on end thinking of evil and destruction.

10/10 for godliness.