Reviews for "_-={When Madness Descends}=-_"

Greatness As Always

A fight between two warriors. One who plans to revive the world as a new world, and the other who plans to save us all. The battle is at large, and others around the world are taking sides. The flames of destiny are upon us, as the wind takes hold of the skies, the waters clash against each other, and the earth rumbles filling no terror or fear within anyone battling upon the field, we call Planet Earth. A battle so fierce... you'd think it were a war, when the war is happening between the two choosing sides. The greater good overcomes the dark one and sends him to his doom, but spares his life.

"The world is run on power, not violence. Take away the power, and you leave and empty shell."
- The-Great-One (2008)

A magnificent piece if I must say and in Classical Rock I certainly am surprised. However I felt it was a bit too short, but as you described, the PC limitations. Nonetheless, I enjoyed it.

Sincerely,
The-Great-One

MaestroRage responds:

hey TGO! Thank you for the story first off!

I enjoyed the description of such epic proportions, however your quote though valid, I must disagree with you.

I don't disagree in the sense that power and violence are different, and that the world is in fact not run purely off it, but power is earned through the prospect of violence.

But only if the definition of violence is expanded to suit a general purpose. Economical violence, spiritual violence, environmental violence. All these factors combined, these qualities together form power. For a nation or man whom holds no potential for these violences is deemed without power.

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it! Once again, thank you for the story! Well written and enjoyable!

amazing

nice combo of classical and rock, they really compliment each other which equals awesome in this solid track.

MaestroRage responds:

I'm glad you thought it was solid, I have to be honest, while making it I was going "well this thing sure is EVERYWHERE :/..."

But I liked how it turned out at the end.

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

sweeeeet

its great for a movie if there is a hero and he is the only one who can save the world!! very nice keep up the good work

Great Song.

This song sounds pretty damn awesome. It sounds like the perfect tune for some epic struggle to save something or other.

Wonderful!

Wonderful song, here is a character that fits it well:

Before you, you see a human-looking mech with black armor, twisted and evil looking, her face in the shape of a panther, her arms bore hand-like paws, and her legs were those like a cat. On her devilish cat face was a wicked grin as she looked at you. You turn and run in fear, but you soon realize her capabilities are way beyond your own. She jumps down in front of you with the intent of killing, and laughs maniacally as she siezes your limbs. You scream in pain as she rips you apart limb from limb. Pure evil came across her face as she continued her evil, maniacal laughter as she finally finishes you off by ripping your head from your torso.