Reviews for "_-={When Madness Descends}=-_"

amazing

nice combo of classical and rock, they really compliment each other which equals awesome in this solid track.

MaestroRage responds:

I'm glad you thought it was solid, I have to be honest, while making it I was going "well this thing sure is EVERYWHERE :/..."

But I liked how it turned out at the end.

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Awesome, really.

I love it. The orchestral instruments and percussion made it sound really epic. I like the bells, they sounded really authentic! A great ending too. Loops great. Can't wait to see the movie :D

10/10 5/5 <3

MaestroRage responds:

The new techniques I learned were actually to make the percussion and brass easier heard and more powerful, so i'm glad you liked them!

Thanks for the review!

sweeeeet

its great for a movie if there is a hero and he is the only one who can save the world!! very nice keep up the good work

Excellent!

Great atmosphere and instrumentation. This does indeed sound like soundtrack material. It is people like you who make professional musicians play for food on the streets! Well done!

Wonderful!

Wonderful song, here is a character that fits it well:

Before you, you see a human-looking mech with black armor, twisted and evil looking, her face in the shape of a panther, her arms bore hand-like paws, and her legs were those like a cat. On her devilish cat face was a wicked grin as she looked at you. You turn and run in fear, but you soon realize her capabilities are way beyond your own. She jumps down in front of you with the intent of killing, and laughs maniacally as she siezes your limbs. You scream in pain as she rips you apart limb from limb. Pure evil came across her face as she continued her evil, maniacal laughter as she finally finishes you off by ripping your head from your torso.