Reviews for "_-={When Madness Descends}=-_"

AWESOME!!!

I love it! It seems to be a first for you., being classical. Keep it up!

MaestroRage responds:

There is a lot of first things i've done in this song that I haven't done anywhere else, I'm glad you noticed! A lot has been learned from this track, and I couldn't be happier with what i've gleaned from it. Great fun to do as well!

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

AWESOME!!

While I suppose everyone is right that this is a little different, I still hear plenty of elements that let you KNOW this was by MaestroRage. ;)
And I must admit this is significantly better than your last submission. :)
MORE! XD

MaestroRage responds:

My last project was a failed theme, so honestly I didn't put too much effort and time into it. It could have been great, but there was no time for it sadly. Maybe one day I can show everybody what it could have been had the time been put into it.

In any case, i'm glad you felt it had some familiarity whilst portraying some new elements!

I'll work on submitting more ;D! Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Unbelievable.

Truly there is no greater epic song than this. I mean that, I've never heard a medieval-like song such as this. It brings out my inner warrior.

MaestroRage responds:

Thank you makio-15! Fusion songs like this generally tend to bring up emotions and vibes that aren't otherwise possible! I hope your inner warrior doesn't make you go out and slay hordes of innocents ;D!

Thanks again for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Judgement Falls the Hammer

This song is amazing - a combination of both rock and classical - at it's finest.

This song has been awarded the "Masterful" Hellreave award.

12/10

MaestroRage responds:

Do I get permission to kill furry woodland creatures with my mind now?! That would be so sweet...

Thanks for the review Hellreave! Glad you liked it

Excellant

I really do enjoy classic music and rock, and the two together, when done right, usually turn out amazing. This is what I mean. Excellent and flowing, and you don't seem to repeat any pattern or beat but still it flows very well. 10/10 5/5