Reviews for "The Locks are Bored"

kwel

Very interesting plot. just one question, who the hell is "Goth lock"?

AubergineLock responds:

GothLock is a friend i know in real life. So i shove him in the majority of my movies. Thanks for you're review =)

well done

that was funny short and boredom relieveing. but whys there a clock in it

AubergineLock responds:

Because i love the ClockCrew. If it was not for them, then i would never of made Flash. Thanks for the review!

B'LIAL! Prost! to the luck of the LOCK!

Uber Sweet, Aubergine! It's a wonder how such a simple idea can get good.
A few ideas: get some more sound in (more/different spec. FX sound and music [like your second one]) and more action.
I like the second one better; this one's kinda short and not as outrageous as some of the other Lock/Clock productions. Cool and fun anyway!
Good luck on the Legion's Production this Month! After it's out, I'm sure nobody will question the where the Locks are!!!

AubergineLock responds:

Thanks =) I personally like this one better than the 2nd one, because this one was so fun to make, also it was the best thing i had ever produced at the time. This movie is one of my definate highlights. Thanks for the review!

LOL

ya know i just wish it had gone for longer.....

AubergineLock responds:

I was origionally making this movie up as i went along, so when i got bored of it i just ended it as quickly as i could. Thanks for the review!

nice - would be good little series

i like this peice alot! its comical but not rediculous. good animation too. is the last thing he hit a 'lock' also? what was he? i hope you make more.

AubergineLock responds:

I answered that question in the review below.

Cheers for the review =)