Reviews for "The Locks are Bored"

lol@goth lock.

I love this silly lock flash with goth lock hitting every other lock with a nailed bat it was quite silly indeed,great job. =)

AubergineLock responds:

Oh that silly GothLock. But yeah, thanks for the review :)

Go GothLock! Kick some ass! lol

lol A little short, but pretty good. <3 Lock Legion forever!

Thanks for the review.

Good, very good....

But i want this answered. I understand the clocks and locks are enemys, but the thing ive been recently pondering is why? Both clocks and locks seem to be almost seperate gangs that are bound and destined to rule over eachother. How did it start? Why is it like this? Why can't clocks and locks get along. They seem to me they'd be a good team.... of course i could be wrong.

Anyway, great flash, I enjoyed it alot!

AubergineLock responds:

The Clocks and Locks arn't enemies. But thanks for the review.

Great i loved it

great one question thogh what program do you get the voices from i could have fun with that lol and for the review by thedark spy

As Peter Griffin(guy from family guy) once said: Whoever doesnt want to go to war is gay.

AubergineLock responds:

The program i used back then was CoolSpeech. You can find it tons of sites. Thanks for the review.

=-D

i liked ur movie i love the clock crew and the lock leigon movies and i think that the war is really gay and pointless :|

AubergineLock responds:

Well i don't really belive there ever was a "war", just one or two members from each group disliking eachother. But that was years ago so hopefully that's all cleared up by now. Thanks for the review.