Reviews for "The Locks are Bored"

GrEaT

goth lock is cool ...and the korn poster in his roomwas bad ass....but....i also had the same problem with the "join the locks" butten takinh me to a fucked up link

"(POWER TO THE LOCKS)"

AubergineLock responds:

Like i said before, i wasn't sure how to make buttons in Flash properly, over a year ago, and the site it links to has been gone for a long time. But i'm glad you liked it, and thanks for the review.

nice job

This was a great movie the only hing i have against it is i clicked on join the locks and it lead to a screwed up link.

AubergineLock responds:

Sorry about the link, back then i didn't know how to make them properly. And the site it linked to has been down for over a year. But thanks for the review, glad you enjoyed it.

YEAH LOCKS

GO LOCKS.boy do i love to hit people with bats that have nails in them.its fun.but not when the police come.then uhave to run.and runnins not fun. also not fun is gettin beat up.u get beat up when u sing clay aiken.clay aiken is gay.what else is gay is golf.its n ot a sport.neither is bowling.a bowl is somthin u eat out of.BACK 2 THE SUBJECt.my least fav subject is math.ANYWAY,THIS WAS TIGHT!

AubergineLock responds:

Hmm, makes sense. Thanks for the review.

HaHahA

pealock: You can not kill Pealock!
Gothlock: So, that doesnt mean we cant batter the living crap out of you!
HaHa funny. The ending was really funny!

Cheers for the review.

Funny as usual.

Nailed bat?Ouch!That might hurt.Haha,you did good.It was quite funny coz he was hitting every lock he met.Must watch the second part.

Thanks :)