Reviews for "Rose At Midnight"

How can I ask for more?

Perfect. If you want one word to describe this song, that's the one.

If you want a bigger review, then I can definitely say these things for sure. First, this is just a superb battle theme, and it sounds like it would do very well as a boss fight theme. First, this is what I love to hear in boss fights...a slightly intense track that sounds like it gives a feeling of hopelessness, but at the same time, a sense of hope. And this track delivers both very easily.

In all honesty, I would love to hear what other boss themes you come up with (and I am thoroughly convinced that you could). But when it comes to this song, I simply couldn't ask for more.

Great job, man! Five and ten!

NemesisTheory responds:

Perfect? well... I'll hold my feelings aside for a second and just say thanks lol XD

I think it might do well for a boss fight as well, but, I think for boss fights I would like to add more drama to it, which I feel Nightfall did pretty well (BUT NOT PERFECT lol!).

Well, you'll definitely hear some of my other ideas down the line...
I actually made another one recently but I can't upload it since it's for a really cool game! XO

But there will be more ofcourse :D

Thanks for the review and scores!! :)

Flippin amazing!!!

you truely have talent in making songs!!! my gosh i couldnt do better if i tried! (and im not going to xD) but anyway, best music artist EVER! favorited!

Thanks! And ofcourse you can lol! Practice makes perfect :D

thanks for the (too) kind words, and the review ofcourse!! :D

Simply awesome

I love it!! Even better than Rose at Dawn, and that's one of my favorite battle songs on here.

Dawn sounds like a regular battle.
Midnight sounds like a boss battle.

Hopefully there'll be one more ("Rose at Twilight"?) that's even grander than this for a final battle.

NemesisTheory responds:

Well like I said to SuperAwesomeNinjaMan, Dawn has an age disadvantage... it's easy to make something sound better than it lol. :p

There's also Rose at Nightfall if you haven't heard it yet, there's three little roses so far. :p

Rose at Twilight is indeed a name I'm keeping in the back of my head! It sounds so awesome :D

Thank you for the review! :)

AMAZING!!!!!

i think you are my favorite music artist on here, seriously you have some skills, id give you more stars, but its limited to ten, :-/ but hey keep up the good work babe :D

Really? That's great to hear, thank you! :D
Ten stars is more than enough lol, even though this is far from perfect :P

Thanks, I'll do my best. :)

Seriously. The best.

Truly the greatest thing, even better than Rose at Dawn. Keep making these Rose songs.
5/5
10/10

NemesisTheory responds:

That's not fair, Rose at Dawn has an age disadvantage XD!
Don't worry, I will! :p

Thanks for the scores! :)