Reviews for "Rose At Midnight"

nice!

great song! and I thought you were a dude?! still, this rocks!

Thank you!

And no, I only noticed yesterday my profile said I was male! How more blind could I be?! XD!!

Final Battle - GO!!

And let every character unleash their true power to vanquish the evil once and for all. What a powerful piece. You can feel the battle in your blood, and see it when you close your eyes. Every protagonist unleashes their ultimate attacks one after another. Utterly godly. 5/5, 10/10, and downloaded for sure.

NemesisTheory responds:

Haha, I'm glad you can visualize that situation so well! I'm glad you think the piece is powerful too. :D It does feel pretty energetic, doesn' it? :)

Thanks for scores, and well - everything!

JESUS

damn i will always look for u for kik ass music cuz thats all u make.
10/10 5/5

Thank you! :D

Nice

This is a lot like the music in the mmorpg 2Moons from Acclaim. I like it. You did a nice job. Keep it up, I will be looking for more from you.

I've never played that before. Is it any good? :D

Thank you! And check back in a bit, the song has been extended by about 30 seconds. Figured it was a little too short. Should be done updating soon. :D

This is nice.

I really enjoy this. The combination of an orchestra-type theme along wth rock aspects in the beginning really makes me want to dance.

Thank you! I'm glad you like the 'Orchestrarock' combination. <3