Reviews for "Rose At Midnight"

Amazing work!

God, you deserve to have a ten from me. You are greatly talented!

Flash games might use this for a character's theme song.

I love you music! I love you!=3

-Kira

NemesisTheory responds:

I love tens, lol! XD And thank you!
And who knows? Someone may used it. :p

Thanks! I wuv too you lol XD

Wow!

Wow,Wow,th-that music.Wow

Wowee!
I can safely take it that you liked it? <3

Thanks!

Completely flawless; a perfect 10.

This sounds exactly like it could be from a major boss battle in a "Tales of" game, although Tales of Symphonia comes to mind, mostly. Very energetic percussion, and a good, audible bass. Orchestral instruments are at the perfect volume (as is the quick arpeggiating synth that pops in at 0:47).

Most of all, I absolutely LOVE what you did right at 1:35; overwhelmingly ear-pleasing. Amazing job, and I can't wait to hear more. 5/5, 10/10, downloaded, Favorited, added to iPod.

Looking forward to your next submission,
EliteFerrex

NemesisTheory responds:

I actually finished Symphonia! One of my best friends had to import it and used this thing called a... I forgot what's it called... "swap" something for the gamecube to make it work but the game was so awesome XD I remember us playing it togehter for hours! too bad it doesn't work on his wii :/

Anyway! That trip down memory lane aside, I'm glad you liked it!
And yes, I liked that pat too, it was a late-addition but I felt it had to be made for that extra 'oomph' if you will. :)

I'm glad you liked it!
And it won't be too long! :)

Awesome

Sounds exactly from RPG games. It's like some characters theme battle song whatever but nice work. ^.-
5/5
10/10
Downloaded
Favorited

NemesisTheory responds:

Cool! As long as you like it. :)

Thanks for the scores and everything else as wel, lol :p

Whoa

I am LOVING these 'Rose' songs, keep 'em coming man!

No worries! There will be more :D