Reviews for "Rose At Midnight"

Amazing

This is simply amazing , i prefer rose at nightfall but this is still a masterpiece.

Your so beautiful and talented like... so much!

Please continue your absolutely amazing job

NemesisTheory responds:

I dont know which I prefer lol! Melodically this one, but overall Nightfall and.. I can't pick either :p

I'm glad you liked the song!
And I'll do my best :D

Awesome. :D

I like the Gunbound-esque music on the beginning.

Also, I noticed the average score:

"Average Score: 9.9 / 10"

Either it's a miracle or you're just that awesome.
I think you're awesome.

NemesisTheory responds:

I played Gunbound once! It was so cute!
Although everyone totally ruined me >.>; i really sucked at aiming...

And I'm glad people seem to like this so much! I really am. :D
I think you're awesome too! You're the King of Samurai, after all, lol! :)

Daaaaaaannnnng...

I saw the picture on your profile and im like hey shes pretty hott. So I clicked audio for a laugh cuz not to many girls that are hot make insanely awesome music like this.... Well You surprized me by craploads.

15/10
5/5
+400 respect
Keep makeing more Newgrounds and I loves you!

NemesisTheory responds:

Well, I wouldn't want you guys to judge me for however I looked, that pic was uploaded because people started asking what I looked like and since I've been here for like six years I figured I might as well upload something!

But I'm glad you like the music! That's what counts! X3

Thank you for the scores and the nice comments! :)

You truly have potencial =D

If you don't get employed by Square, or some other company for RPG music, I'd just cry so hard DX
I've heard all of the Rose songs you made!! You can easily make masterpieces like this! And by the way, if your average score drops, then I didn't mean to do wrong =( You must make more of these! I'll wait however long it takes...

I wouldn't!

If I got hired by those guys I wouldn't have time to upload for you guys anymore :D
I... probably won't have any more time... period. :(

Average score? Hey! Score doesn't really matter!
Only for people that are in it for themselves! I care about you guys, the reviewers, the people who listen to my music and want to share what they thought!

If you guys like it, then I'm happy. :D Low score just means people want the song out of sight!
At least, that's what someone told me a loooooong time ago.

And don't worry! More will come. :)
Unless Square hires me >.>;

Just plain awesome.

This reminds me of a major-change-in-the-plot kind of boss fight. Truly epic man.

Cool!

I probably made it a little too epic then? It was supposed to be a cookie cutter (I think thats what it's called) fight theme for every normal fight! XD

But I'm glad you liked it!! :)